Attack Attack! Song 1 Attack Attack! Song 1

Supra-uber five for five quality track brah. Put Attack! Attack! Song 2 up here when you get the chance.

Mr. Bigglesworth - Potate Mr. Bigglesworth - Potate

Very catchy. I'd hit for some bigger variety here and there, but for the most part it's a nice little tune.

MrBigglesworthMusic responds:

Well for starters, that's a pretty generous rating, so thanks for that :D

To be honest I didn't intend for this to be released ever and I wrote it in collectively about 2 hours, so I botched with the repetition a little. I kinda just included it on the EP because it seemed to go over pretty well on my WIP account on soundcloud and I figured a nice little silly send off would cap off the EP decently, y'know? Although to be honest repetition is something I do A LOT in my music, so I might have to work at that in general.

But yeah, thanks a bunch for the input :D

Movement in cargo room Movement in cargo room

Very Metal Gear Solid-esque synths. I can imagine Snake sneaking around to this in a huge hangar bay or something. Awesome.

[NB]Endless Adventure WIP [NB]Endless Adventure WIP

This is so incredibly good. My only complaint is that it's still a work in progress! As soon as that build up ends and it goes full blast makes me want to hear how the rest of it will play out. Excellent work so far though.

weemeee responds:

I really want to finish this but i have no idea what to do with it, everything i seem to do to try and progress the song feels wrong, shit fuckin' sucks yo.

Either way, thanks for the review and i'm glad that you enjoyed it!

notsodistantthunder notsodistantthunder

Chill track! Loving that bass and subtle intro. Keep it up!